Wednesday, 5 December 2012

WOYWW - Glaze Gods Giveth



In spades this time ... I am so pleased with the results of this latest glazing.

Some of the connectors I made:


Then the tops of the Mushrooms and the bird, all of which are cane toppers for the Outlaws:



The little unglazed dibbots on the top of this roof will have some glass chips put in them, and then go back in the kiln - I might tickle up the glaze a bit on the creeper at the same time, and possibly add some Mother of Pearl Lustre to the flowers.


I love the glaze on the Mushroom above, the way it has spread away from the holes.


I might re-glaze the bird again with more of the green, as he is a bit pale.

I've linked this post with an open URL this week, so that you can also scroll down to the previous post to see the results of the Art Bead Scene Ornament Blog Hop.

Right, hot choccie for me and off to had a quick browse around the other WOYWW desks over at Fair Queen Julia's Castle.

Hugs

Kay

11 comments:

Apryl said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely work :)

#11 Apryl

Andrea said...

wow what cute little mushroom houses and bird love the details they are fab you must be so pleased with the result ...have a fab week x #25

Helen said...

Oh, I love those mushrooms... Have a great day. Helen, 5

KatzElbows said...

Your mushroom is gorgeous. I can imagine a caterpillar sitting on it, smoking a hookah!

cheers, rachel #50

Lottie said...

Oh wow - amazing work = you are flying aren't you.

Totally in awe of your ceramic work.

Sunshine Girl said...

Oh wow these are fabulous! I think I need a kiln! Sunshine Girl no. 21

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow Kay, you're glazing and talking about it like a true professional. Love the cane toppers..what a marvellous idea.

butterfly said...

Stunning glaze - those mushrooms look simply wonderful! I can completely see why you're happy with it... Happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#40

gardenpinks said...

Oh love the mushrooms, fairy house and birdie. Gorgeous!
Lynn (rusticus on UKS)x

Robin Spitzer said...

Beautiful mushrooms! Thank you for sharing your photos!

Hugs,

Robin #123

Nan G said...

Oh my these turned out so cool! I want a cane just have one of your toppers! Even Mr. bird is looking good. More color will only add to that beauty! Belated WOYWW. Nan 85